How to grow herbs for gourmet cooking, including 100 recipes from 25 countries, by Frederick O. Anderson.
- [1st ed.].
- New York, Meredith Press . (New York : Van Rees Press)
v, , 280,  pages,  pages of plates illustrations 22 cm
- Herb gardening.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- I. Growing herbs
II. Cooking with herbs.
- "First edition."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 273-275) and index.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Malgieri Collection copy has autograph of Rita L. Messier.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
Messier, Rita L. (autograph) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Anderson, Frederick O. How to grow herbs for gourmet cooking, including 100 recipes from 25 countries.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|