Ōoku, Tanjō : Arikoto, Iemitsu hen. = 大奥, 誕生 : 有功, 家光篇.
- [Tōkyō] : Asumikku : TBS, 2013.
- [Tōkyō] : Shōchiku
[東京] : 松竹
6 videodiscs (approximately 465 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 unpaged booklet (color illustrations ; 14 x 19 cm)
- Yoshinaga, Fumi, 1971- -- Television adaptations.
Women -- Japan -- Drama.
Matriarchy -- Japan -- Drama.
Shoguns -- Social life and customs -- Drama.
Courts and courtiers
Manners and customs
Yoshinaga, Fumi, 1971- -- Television adaptations.
Yoshinaga, Fumi, 1971-
Japan -- Court and courtiers -- Drama.
Japan -- Social life and customs -- 1600-1868 -- Drama.
- Alternative histories (Television programs)
Fiction television programs.
Alternative histories (Television programs)
Fiction television programs.
- In Japanese, with optional Japanese subtitles.
- System Details:
- Blu-ray, wide screen (16:9).
videodiscs digital optical stereo
- "In the Edo era during the reign of the third shogun, a mysterious smallpox epidemic affects males only, causing the number of males to plummet to one-fourth of the population. The roles of males and females are reversed. Women run businesses and politics. A young girl takes the seat as the heir of the shogunate and becomes first female shogun. She is Tokugawa Iemitsu (Tabe Mikako). When Iemitsu turns 16, the pure-hearted Madenokoji Arikoto (Sakai Masato), who heads a temple, is threatened and forced to return to secular life. Together with his disciple Gyokuei (Tanaka Koki), he becomes one of the 3,000 handsome concubines that wait on the shogun in the inner palace."--Container.
- Sakai Masato, Tabe Mikako, Tanaka Kōki, Minamisawa Nao, Naitō Takashi, Omi Toshinori.
堺雅人, 多部未華子, 田中聖, 南沢奈央, 内藤剛志, 尾美としのり.
- Directors, Kaneko Fuminori, Watase Akihiko, Fujie Yoshimasa; screenwriter, Kamiyama Yumiko; producers, Isoyama Aki, Araki Miyako.
Directors, 金子文紀, 渡瀬暁彦, 藤江儀全; screenwriter, 神山由美子; producers, 磯山晶, 荒木美也子.
- Disc : special features.
Based on the manga series "Ōoku," by Yoshinaga Fumi.
Originally broadcast as a television mini-series in 2012 as part of Tokyo Broadcasting System's Kin'yō dorama (Friday drama) series.
- Tōkyō Hōsō, broadcaster.
Kaneko, Fuminori, 1971- television director.
Watase, Akihiko, television director.
Fujie, Yoshimasa, television director.
Kamiyama, Yumiko, 1958- screenwriter.
Aki, 1967- television producer.
Araki, Miyako, 1962- television producer.
Sakai, Masato, 1973- actor.
Tabe, Mikako, 1989- actor.
Tanaka, Kōki, 1985- actor.
Minamisawa, Nao, 1990- actor.
Naitō, Takashi, 1955- actor.
Omi, Toshinori, 1965- actor.
金子文紀, 1971- television director.
渡瀬暁彦, television director.
藤江儀全, television director.
神山由美子, 1958- screenwriter.
晶, 1967- television producer.
荒木美也子, 1962- television producer.
堺雅人, 1973- actor.
多部未華子, 1989- actor.
田中聖, 1985- actor.
南沢奈央, 1990- actor.
内藤剛志, 1955- actor.
尾美としのり, 1965- actor.
- Publisher Number:
SHBR-0146 TBS Blu-ray
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|