Roses for English gardens / by Gertrude Jekyll and Edward Mawley.
- Other records:
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 153-157 Fifth Avenue, 1902. (Edinburgh : Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson & Co.)
- The "Country life" library
, xvi, 166,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- pt. I. Old and new garden roses and their beautiful use in gardens, by Gertrude Jekyll
pt. II. Planting, pruning, and propagating roses, exhibiting, growing under glass, etc., by Edward Mawley.
- First American edition.
Title page printed in red and black.
Chapter XVI "Roses in English Gardens on the Riviera" by Edward Woodall.
Light brown cloth cover lettered in gold on front cover and spine.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mawley, Edward.
Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Jekyll, Gertrude, 1843-1932. Roses for English gardens.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|