Hybrid Artificial Intelligent Systems : 12th International Conference, HAIS 2017, La Rioja, Spain, June 21-23, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Francisco Javier Martínez de Pisón, Rubén Urraca, Héctor Quintián, Emilio Corchado.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 10334
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 10334
1 online resource (XVIII, 725 pages) : 248 illustrations
- Artificial intelligence.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Programming Techniques. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Hybrid Artificial Intelligent Systems, HAIS 2017, held in La Rioja, Spain, in June 2017. The 60 full papers published in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 130 submissions. They are organized in the following topical sections: data mining, knowledge discovery and big data; bioinspired models and evolutionary computing; learning algorithms; visual analysis and advanced data processing techniques; data mining applications; and hybrid intelligent applications.
- Martínez de Pisón, Francisco Javier. editor., Editor,
Urraca, Rubén. editor., Editor,
Quintián, Héctor, editor., Editor,
Corchado, Emilio, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-59650-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|