Internet of Vehicles - Technologies and Services : Third International Conference, IOV 2016, Nadi, Fiji, December 7-10, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Ching-Hsien Hsu, Shangguang Wang, Ao Zhou, Ali Shawkat.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 10036
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 10036
1 online resource (XV, 250 pages) : 119 illustrations
- Application software.
Optical data processing.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Conference on Internet of Vehicles, IOV 2016, held in Nadi, Fiji, in December 2016. The 22 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 55 submissions. IOV 2016 is intended to play an important role for researchers and industry practitioners to exchange information regarding advancements in the state of art and practice of IOV architectures, protocols, services, and applications, as well as to identify emerging research topics and define the future directions of IOV.
- IOV architectures and applications
Intelligent mobility and smart city
Protocols, modeling and simulations
V2V and M2M communications.
- Hsu, Ching-Hsien. editor., Editor,
Wang, Shangguang. editor., Editor,
Zhou, Ao. editor., Editor,
Shawkat Ali, A. M. M., editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-51969-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|