Detection of Intrusions and Malware, and Vulnerability Assessment : 14th International Conference, DIMVA 2017, Bonn, Germany, July 6-7, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Michalis Polychronakis, Michael Meier.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 10327
Security and Cryptology ; 10327
1 online resource (X, 412 pages) : 114 illustrations
- Computer security.
Operating systems (Computers).
Law and legislation.
Computers and civilization.
Data encryption (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security. (search)
Operating Systems. (search)
Legal Aspects of Computing. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware, and Vulnerability Assessment, DIMVA 2017, held in Bonn, Germany, in July 2017. The 18 revised full papers included in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 67 submissions. They present topics such as enclaves and isolation; malware analysis; cyber-physical systems; detection and protection; code analysis; and web security.
- Enclaves and isolation
Detection and protection.-Code analysis
- Polychronakis, Michalis. editor., Editor,
Meier, Michael. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-60876-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|