Augmented Cognition. Neurocognition and Machine Learning : 11th International Conference, AC 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 9-14, 2017, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Dylan D. Schmorrow, Cali M. Fidopiastis.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 10284
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 10284
1 online resource (XXIV, 586 pages) : 189 illustrations
- User interfaces (Computer systems).
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction.
Computers and Society.
Computers and Education.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume constitutes the proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Augmented Cognition, AC 2017, held as part of the International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2017, which took place in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017. HCII 2017 received a total of 4340 submissions, of which 1228 papers were accepted for publication after a careful reviewing process. The papers thoroughly cover the entire field of Human-Computer Interaction, addressing major advances in knowledge and effective use of computers in a variety of application areas. The two volumes set of AC 2017 presents 81 papers which are organized in the following topical sections: electroencephalography and brain activity measurement, eye tracking in augmented cognition, physiological measuring and bio-sensing, machine learning in augmented cognition, cognitive load and performance, adaptive learning systems, brain-computer interfaces, human cognition and behavior in complex tasks and environments.
- Electroencephalography and brain activity measurement
Eye tracking in augmented cognition
Physiological measuring and bio-sensing
Machine learning in augmented cognition
Cognitive load and performance
Adaptive learning systems
Human cognition and behavior in complex tasks and environments.
- Schmorrow, Dylan, 1967- editor., Editor,
Fidopiastis, Cali M. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-58628-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|