The SAGE handbook of online research methods [electronic resource] / Nigel G. Fielding, Raymond M. Lee, Grant Blank.
- Other Title:
- Handbook of online research methods
- Second edition.
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (655 pages) : illustrations.
- Internet research.
Social sciences -- Research.
- Online research methods are popular, dynamic and fast-changing. Following on from the great success of the first edition, published in 2008, The SAGE Handbook of Online Research Methods, Second Edition offers both updates of existing subject areas and new chapters covering more recent developments, such as social media, big data, data visualization and CAQDAS. Bringing together the leading names in both qualitative and quantitative online research, this new edition is organised into nine sections: 1. Online Research Methods 2. Designing Online Research 3. Online Data Capture and Data Collection 4. The Online Survey 5. Digital Quantitative Analysis 6. Digital Text Analysis 7. Virtual Ethnography 8. Online Secondary Analysis: Resources and Methods 9. The Future of Online Social Research The SAGE Handbook of Online Research Methods, Second Edition is an essential resource for anyone interested in the contemporary practice of computer-mediated research and scholarship.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Lee, Raymond M., 1946- author.
Blank, Grant, author.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781473957992 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|