Formal Aspects of Component Software : 14th International Conference, FACS 2017, Braga, Portugal, October 10-13, 2017, Proceedings / edited by José Proença, Markus Lumpe.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 10487
Programming and Software Engineering ; 10487
1 online resource (X, 251 pages) : 58 illustrations
- Software engineering.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Software Engineering. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
The Computing Profession. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly revised selected papers from the 14th International Conference on Formal Aspects of Component Software, FACS 2017, held in Braga, Portugal, in October 2017. The 14 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 26 submissions. FACS 2016 is concerned with how formal methods can be used to make component-based and service-oriented software development succeed. Formal methods have provided a foundation for component-based software by successfully addressing challenging issues such as mathematical models for components, composition and adaptation, or rigorous approaches to verification, deployment, testing, and certification.
- Component-Based Modeling in Mediator
A Component-oriented Framework for Autonomous Agents
Coordination of Dynamic Software Components with JavaBIP
A Formal Model of Parallel Execution on Multicore Architectures with Multilevel Cache
Guarded Terms for Rewriting Modulo SMT
On Weighted Configuration Logics
Compositional Model Checking is Lively
Safety Analysis of Software Components of a Dialysis Machine Using Model Checking
TOM: a Model-Based GUI Testing Framework
Correctness-by-learning of Infinite-state Component-based Sytems
The Implementation of Object Propositions: the Oprop Verification Tool
Certification of Workflows in a Component-Based Cloud of High Performance Computing Services
Fault Localization in Service Compositions
Correct Composition of Dephased Behavioural Models.
- Proença, José. editor., Editor,
Lumpe, Markus. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-68034-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|