Graphs in Biomedical Image Analysis, Computational Anatomy and Imaging Genetics : First International Workshop, GRAIL 2017, 6th International Workshop, MFCA 2017, and Third International Workshop, MICGen 2017, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2017, Québec City, QC, Canada, September 10-14, 2017, Proceedings / edited by M. Jorge Cardoso, Tal Arbel, Enzo Ferrante, Xavier Pennec, Adrian V. Dalca, Sarah Parisot, Sarang Joshi, Nematollah K. Batmanghelich, Aristeidis Sotiras, Mads Nielsen, Mert R. Sabuncu, Tom Fletcher, Li Shen, Stanley Durrleman, Stefan Sommer.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 10551
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 10551
1 online resource (XV, 250 pages) : 83 illustrations
- Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Image Processing and Computer Vision.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed joint proceedings of the First International Workshop on Graphs in Biomedical Image Analysis, GRAIL 2017, the 6th International Workshop on Mathematical Foundations of Computational Anatomy, MFCA 2017, and the Third International Workshop on Imaging Genetics, MICGen 2017, held in conjunction with the 20th International Conference on Medical Imaging and Computer-Assisted Intervention, MICCAI 2017, in Québec City, QC, Canada, in September 2017. The 7 full papers presented at GRAIL 2017, the 10 full papers presented at MFCA 2017, and the 5 full papers presented at MICGen 2017 were carefully reviewed and selected. The GRAIL papers cover a wide range of graph based medical image analysis methods and applications, including probabilistic graphical models, neuroimaging using graph representations, machine learning for diagnosis prediction, and shape modeling. The MFCA papers deal with theoretical developments in non-linear image and surface registration in the context of computational anatomy. The MICGen papers cover topics in the field of medical genetics, computational biology and medical imaging.
- Cardoso, M. Jorge. editor., Editor,
Arbel, Tal. editor., Editor,
Ferrante, Enzo. editor., Editor,
Pennec, Xavier. editor., Editor,
Dalca, Adrian V. editor., Editor,
Parisot, Sarah. editor., Editor,
Joshi, Sarang. editor., Editor,
Batmanghelich, Nematollah K. editor., Editor,
Sotiras, Aristeidis. editor., Editor,
Nielsen, Mads, editor., Editor,
Sabuncu, Mert R. editor., Editor,
Fletcher, Tom. editor., Editor,
Shen, Li, editor., Editor,
Durrleman, Stanley. editor., Editor,
Sommer, Stefan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-67675-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|