Public-Key Cryptography - PKC 2017 : 20th IACR International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March 28-31, 2017, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Serge Fehr.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 10175
Security and Cryptology ; 10175
1 online resource (XIV, 556 pages) : 81 illustrations
- Data encryption (Computer science).
Management information systems.
- Local subjects:
- Cryptology. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
Coding and Information Theory. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The two-volume set LNCS 10174 and 10175 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 20th IACR International Conference on the Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, PKC 2017, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in March 2017. The 34 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 160 submissions. They are organized in topical sections such as Cryptanalysis, Protocols, Encryption Schemes, Leakage-Resilient and Non-Malleable Codes, Number Theory and Diffie-Hellman, Encryption with Access Control, Special Signatures, Fully Homomorphic Encryption, Real-World Schemes, Multiparty Computation and Primitives.
- Cryptanalysis, Protocols
Leakage-Resilient and Non-Malleable Codes
Number Theory and Die-Hellman
Encryption with Access Control
Fully Homomorphic Encryption
- Fehr, S. (Serge), editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-54388-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|