British and American foundings of parliamentary science, 1774-1801 / Peter J. Aschenbrenner.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
- International relations and the European Atlantic world, 1660-1830
xiii, 180 pages ; 24 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice -- History -- 18th century.
Great Britain. Parliament -- Rules and practice -- History -- 18th century.
Great Britain. Parliament.
United States. Congress
Parliamentary practice -- History -- 18th century.
- Introduction : a manufacturer making the tools he was to work with
Orders indispensably necessary
This John Milton deserves hanging
The eternal rules of justice and reason ought to be a law
I have begun a sketch
The average price of peace and war
The tactics of political assemblies form the science
Each one in this beautiful political order.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Aschenbrenner, Peter J., author. British and American foundings of parliamentary science, 1774-1801
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|