Memorial de cruces : libro de las revelaciones de la guerra cristera / Carlos Pascual.
- Primera edición.
- Ciudad de México : Grijalbo, 2016.
366 pages ; 23 cm
- Civil war -- Mexico -- Fiction.
FICTION -- Historical.
Iglesia y Estado -- Novela.
Mexico -- Novela.
- Spanish language materials.
Materiales en Espanol.
- In Spanish.
- Mexico isn't written with an x. It's written with a cross. Memorial of Crosses tells the story of the only civil war that has taken place in Mexico: it wasn't fought for power or political independence, but for freedom of thought & In Memorial of Crosses, we are faced with two visions and just one reality: on one side the rationalist, scientific vision of President Calles, which dictates that the State should be the one to govern the consciousness of the citizens against the ecclesiastic vision that the Church imposes as a guide for the souls of believers. Both visions confront a single reality: individual liberty.
- Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|