Drug discovery and target validation in the p53 pathway [electronic resource] / David Lane.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2009.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Cell division cycle : controlling when and where cells divide and differentiate.
The cell division cycle : controlling when and where cells divide and differentiate, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (40 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- Cell Cycle.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Controlling cancer
SV40, Adeno and HPV
The p53 protein
Incidence of genetic changes in p53 in human cancers
What does p53 do?
The p53 pathway is blocked in many tumor cells
p53 and HDM2 are connected by a negative feedback loop
Mdm2 controls p53
Evidence for the fine regulation of the p53 response
How does p53 cause advanced aging?
Targets for p53 activation
Small peptides block p53/HDM interaction and activate p53
Peptide minimization and optimization
Nutlin 3 specificity
Thousands of compounds can be tested for their ability to activate p53-dependent transcription
CYC202: a cdk inhibitor in clinical trial that is a non genotoxic activator of the p53 response
Regulation of p53 by ubiquitin like proteins
Stress stimuli that control the activity of p53
New isoforms of p53.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchonized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 2379 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|