The courage to teach : exploring the inner landscape of a teacher's life / Parker J. Palmer.
- Twentieth anniversary edition ; first edition.
- Hoboken, NJ : Jossey-Bass, a Wiley brand, 
xxix, 248 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- "Exploring the inner landscape of a teacher's life is difficult to do alone or without guidance for reflecting on what The Courage to Teach means to the reader. This guide is a welcome resource for those who wish to extend their exploration beyond just reading the book, individually or within a study group. Includes online video content featuring an interview with Parker Palmer discussing the crisis in education, the heart of a teacher, ways of knowing, the importance of relationship in teaching and learning, teacher renewal, and spirituality in education"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Palmer, Parker J., author. Courage to teach
- 9781119413042 (hardback)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|