The book of herbs, by Lady Rosalind Northcote.
- [2nd ed.]
- London, New York, John Lane: The Bodley Head, 1912. (Edinburgh : Turnbull & Spears, Printers)
- Handbooks of practical gardening ; 12.
Handbooks of practical gardening ; 12
xi, , 212,  pages,  leaves of plates illustrations 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
United States New York (State) New York.
- Of the chief herbs used in the present time
Of herbs chiefly used in the past
Of herbs used in decorations, in heraldry, and for ornament and perfumes
Of the growing of herbs
Of herbs in medicine
Of herbs and magic
Of herbs and beasts.
- Tile page printed in red and green within single-ruled green border.
Publisher's advertisements:  pages at end.
Green and black decorative cloth boards.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 2077-208) and index.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy has autograph of George Brendan Dowell.
Malgieri Collection copy has front free endpaper wanting.
Malgieri Collection copy has label of Food Words, Portland, Oregon.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
Dowell, George Brendan (autograph) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|