American experience. Reconstruction, the second Civil War. Second interview with Clarence E. Walker, historian, University of California, Davis. 3 of 3 [electronic resource] / [produced by WGBH].
- Other Title:
- Second interview with Clarence E. Walker, historian, University of California, Davis, 3 of 3
Reconstruction, the second Civil War
Academic Video Online.
- Boston, MA : WGBH Educational Foundation, 2017.
1 online resource (2 minutes)
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877)
Southern States -- History -- 1865-1877.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1865-1877.
United States -- Race relations -- 19th century.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- In the tumultuous years after the Civil War (1863-77), America grappled with how to rebuild itself, how to successfully bring the South back into the Union and how to bring former slaves into the life of the country. Walker talks about Tunis Campbell and how reconstruction should proceed.
- Clarence E. Walker, interviewee.
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 12, 2017).
- Walker, Clarence Earl, interviewee.
Smith, Llewellyn, director, producer.
Alexander Street Press.
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|