Reaching teens. Strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 69.0, Have I really made a difference? Trusting that our presence matters. YouthBuild, Covenant House Youth, Ginsburg, Diaz, with other faculty. [electronic resource] / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Elk Grove Village, IL : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
1 online resource (44 minutes)
- Youth -- Services for -- United States.
Youth development -- United States.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by American Academy of Pediatrics, is a discussion with youth, Kenneth Ginsburg, Angela Diaz, and other faculty about the importance of being present, listening to youth, and trusting that you will make a difference to helping youth grow.
- Kenneth Ginsburg, Angela Diaz, youth, other faculty.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2017).
- Alexander Street Press.
American Academy of Pediatrics, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|