Alang's mom's home movies [electronic resource] / [produced by Cineminga].
- Other records:
- Taiwan : Cineminga, 2011.
1 online resource (34 minutes)
- Bunun (Taiwan people)
Manners and customs.
Taiwan -- Social life and customs.
- Ethnographic films.
- In Chinese with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- data file
- In the little island of Taiwan, 15 indigenous tribes live side by side harmoniously. A Home Video of Alang's Mom charts a boy's childhood and education of the Bunun tribe. Alang, now 12, has his hitherto life lovingly recorded by his mother, a career woman who dedicates her life to the continuation and innovation of the Bunun culture. As his primary school graduation ceremony approaches, Alang receives this home video compilation of his 12 years of family life with his parents as their compliment to mark his rite of passage. A rare and significant account of how an indigenous couple prepares their son to face the challenges of time whilst keeping close to their shared heritage.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 27, 2017).
- Alexander Street Press.
Cineminga International, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|