Scenes of Resistance [electronic resource] / direction, camera, editing, Alejandra Navarro Smith ; Granada Centre, University of Manchester.
- Other records:
- Manchester, England : University of Manchester, Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, 2000.
1 online resource (25 minutes)
- Ejército Zapatista de Liberación Nacional (Mexico)
Chiapas (Mexico) -- History -- Peasant Uprising, 1994-
Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1988-.
- Ethnographic films.
- In Spanish with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- data file
- A collection of portraits of life in a Zapatista indigenous community in Chiapas in southern Mexico. Shot in 2000, when tensions were still running very high in Chiapas, this film invites us into the people's everyday lives, and expresses their own views on their struggle against misrepresentation and oppression.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 20, 2017).
- Navarro Smith, Alejandra, director, editor of moving image work.
Alexander Street Press.
Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|