Part of us [electronic resource] / [director, Maria Truitt].
- Other records:
- Manchester, England : University of Manchester, Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, 2009.
1 online resource (27 minutes)
- Narrinyeri (Australian people)
Human remains (Archaeology) -- Repatriation.
- Ethnographic films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- For the Ngarrindjeri people of South Australia, the living and the dead are connected through shared land and heritage. The preservation of this connection is at the heart of the community’s effort to repatriate the bones of their ancestors. This film follows a group of Ngarrindjeri as they effect the repatriation of their ancestors' remains held in the World Museum in Liverpool and return them for burial in their ancestral lands in Australia.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 20, 2017).
- Truitt, Maria, director.
Alexander Street Press.
Granada Centre for Visual Anthropology, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|