American Antiquarian Society (AAS) historical periodicals collection. Series 1-5 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Historical periodicals collection
AAS historical periodicals collection
American Antiquarian Society (AAS) historical periodicals collections
American Antiquarian Society Historical Periodicals Collection
Ebsco American Antiquarian Society Historical Periodicals Collection
Ebsco American Antiquarian Society (AAS) Historical Periodicals Collection
- [Ipswich, Mass.?] : EBSCO, [2009?]-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource : illustrations
- American periodicals.
United States -- History -- Periodicals.
United States -- Civilization -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
Politics and government
- Electronic reference sources.
- Primarily in English, with some content in multiple languages.
- Provides digital access to a highly comprehensive collection of American periodicals published between 1684 and 1912. Subject coverage includes: advertising, health, women's issues, science, the history of slavery, industry and professions, religious issues, culture and the arts, and more. Produced by a partnership between EBSCO and the American Antiquarian Society (AAS).
- Series 1 (1684-1820)
Series 2 (1821-1837)
Series 3 (1838-1852)
Series 5 (1866-1912).
- Title from search screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the McWilliams-Tattersall Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Maryann B. Sudo CW'63 and John B. Baxter, Jr., American History Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Herman V. Ames Fund.
- American Antiquarian Society, issuing body.
Maryann B. Sudo CW'63 and John B. Baxter, Jr., American History Fund.
Herman V. Ames Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|