Ultra-violet rays and their use in the examination of works of art / by James J. Rorimer ...
- Other records:
- New York : Southworth Press, 1931.
xii, 61 pages, 39 leaves 0f plates : color frontispiece, plates (some color) facsimiles, diagrams ; 22 cm
- Ultraviolet radiation.
Art -- Forgeries.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- At head of title: The Metropolitan museum of art.
"Of this book 1,000 copies were printed in November, 1931."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 57-61).
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Zinman copy has newspaper article about author laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor) (Zinman copy)
O'Brien, William (autograph, June 3 1966) (Zinman copy)
Adams, Charles T. (inscription, June 3 1966) (Zinman copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
Zinman Atomic Energy Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Rorimer, James Joseph, 1905-1966. Ultra-violet rays and their use in the examination of works of art.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|