Told in the hills : a novel / by Marah Ellis Ryan.
- Chicago : Rand, McNally and Company, [not after 1899], c1890.
362 p. ; 20 cm.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Pacific Northwest -- Fiction.
Indians, Treatment of -- Pacific Northwest -- Fiction.
Kootenai Indians -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- Terminus ante quem for publication date from ms. inscription dated 1899 on front pastedown of Schimmel Collection copy.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has dated 19th-century ms. inscription ("Henry Elwell, from his affectionate son, Fredk. Elwell. Decr. 7th 1899") recording the gift of this volume from Frederick Elwell (1874-1952) to his father Rev. Henry Elwell (1844-1908) on 7 December 1899 on front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Elwell, Henry (inscription) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Elwell, Frederick (autograph) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- 1899 (not after)
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|