The Literary miscellany [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Literary miscellany (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1795)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Printed for T. Stephens, 1795.
1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1-v. 2, no. 16.
- Literary periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Containing elegant selections of the most admired fugitive pieces , and extracts from works of the greatest merit, with originals, prose and poetry."
A periodical focusing mainly on literary material. Each issue includes several fiction pieces and several poems, some by well known authors such as Goldsmith, Thomas Gray, and Andrew Marvell. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
Title from volume t.p.
Printed at the office of W.W. Woodward, for T. Stephens, nos. 9-16, 1795.
- Local notes:
- The American Antiquarian Society copy contains volume 1, nos. 8-9 and volume 2, nos. 10-16.
- Woodward, William W., printer.
Stephens, Thomas, proprietor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|