The Royal female magazine; or The ladies general repository of pleasure and improvement. [electronic resource] / By Charles Honeycombe, Esq.
- Other Title:
- Royal female magazine
- London: : Printed for G. Kearsly, in Ludgate Street.,
1 online resource : illustrations, music
-v. 2 [no. 6] (Dec. 1760).
Began in 1760. Cf. ULS
- Stained leather (Binding)
Leather bindings (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- At head of title: By the King's authority.
Title from added engraved volume title page.
- Kearsley, George, -1790, bookseller.
Honeycombe, Charles, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|