The American mineralogical journal: [electronic resource] : being a collection of facts and observations tending to eludicate the mineralogy and geology of the United States of America. : Together with other information relating to mineralogy, geology and chemistry, derived from scientific sources. / Conducted by Archibald Bruce.
- Other records:
- New-York [N.Y.] : Printed and sold by Collins and Company, numbers 189 Pearl-Street., 1814.
1 online resource (1 volumes) : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1 (1810)-v. 1, no. 4 (1814).
- Geology -- United States -- Periodicals.
Mineralogy -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Printed paper bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Editor: Archibald Bruce.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society copy has printed paper covers bound inches
- Bruce, Archibald, 1777-1818, editor.
Collins & Co. (New York, N.Y.), printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.