The Pearl and literary gazette [electronic resource] .
- Hartford, Conn. : William A. Hawley, 1833-1834.
1 online resource (1 v.) : illustrations
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Aug. 17, 1833)-v. 3, no. 26 (Aug. 2, 1834).
- Continued By:
- Boston pearl and literary gazette
- Music periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Editor: I.C. Pray, 1833-1834.
Title from caption.
A literary miscellany edited by Isaac Pray which pirated a good deal of its material. It published original and selected tales and poems, many of them of a sentimental nature, moral and humorous essays, legends, literary notices, and historical, biographical, and travel sketches. In addition, it contained much miscellaneous material and music for piano.Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Pray, Isaac C. (Isaac Clarke), 1813-1869, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|