The Parthenon, or, Literary and scientific museum. [electronic resource] : Comprising a complete system of botany, simplified, and adapted to every capacity. / by Dr. Felix Pascalis. ; Together with many new and curious researches in natural history, by Dr. S.L. Mitchill. ; Agreeably interspersed and diversified with tales, poetry, anecdotes, &c.
- Other Title:
- Literary museum
Parthenon, and literary museum
- New-York [N.Y.]: : Printed and published by Woodworth & Webb, 1827-
1 online resource (v.)
Ceased publication with vol. 1 no. 16, Dec. 8, 1827?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 22, 1827)-
- Natural history -- Periodicals.
Botany -- Periodicals.
- Quarter bindings (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Editor: Samuel Woodworth.
- Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831.
Pascalis Ouviere, Felix, 1762-1833.
Woodworth, Samuel, 1784-1842, editor.
Woodworth & Webb, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|