The Ladies' garland. [electronic resource] : Devoted to literature, amusement and instruction, : containing original essays, female biography--historical narratives--sketches of society--topographical description--moral tales--anecdotes, &c. : Poetry, original and selected, &c. &c.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Ladies' garland (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Other Title:
- Ladies' garland, and family magazine
- Philadelphia [Pa.] : Published by John Libby, 1838-
1 online resource (v.) : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 15, 1837)-
- Continued By:
- Ladies' garland and family magazine
- Embossed cloth (Binding)
Pre-ornamented cloth (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Color printing (Printing)
Dentelle bindings (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Half-cloth bindings (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Some wrappers printed in blue ink.
Wrappers list numerous booksellers.
Title from volume title pages.
Publishers: G.G Moore, <1838>, Prouty, Libby & Prouty, 1839; J. Van Court, 1840-<1843>.
- Van Court, John, publisher.
Moore, G. G., publisher.
Libby, John, publisher.
Prouty, Libby & Prouty, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|