The Evangelical and literary magazine, and missionary chronicle [electronic resource] .
- [Richmond, Va. : N. Pollard], 1821.
1 online resource (1 v.)
Vol. 4, no. 1 (Jan. 1821)-v. 4, no. 12 (Dec. 1821).
- Virginia evangelical and literary magazine
- Continued By:
- Evangelical and literary magazine
- Theology -- Periodicals.
- Literary periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- Editor: Jan.-Dec. 1821, J. H. Rice.
Title from caption.
Although primarily a religious magazine, this periodical also published nonreligious material, such as literary and philosophical news, book reviews, poetry, and articles on history and on foreign countries. Religious material included sermons, articles on doctrine, missionary and Bible societies, and listings of new religious publications. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Rice, John H. (John Holt), 1777-1831, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|