The Ladies' companion [electronic resource] .
- Other records:
- New York, N.Y. : William W. Snowden, 1834-1843.
1 online resource (v.) : illustrations, music
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1834)-Vol. 18, [no. 6] (April 1843).
- Continued By:
- Ladies' companion and literary expositor
- Local subjects:
- Women in the printing and publishing trades.
- Pre-ornamented cloth (Binding)
Embossed cloth (Binding)
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Binding errors (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- Editors: Ann S. Stephens.
Variant wrappers colors noted for identical issues.
Title from volume title page.
Additional publishers from wrappers: Philadelphia: Orrin Rogers
; Boston: Weeks, Jordan & Co. ; Otis, Broaders, & Co. ; W.H.S. Jordan & Co. .
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society Copy 3 printed wrappers only.
American Antiquarian Society Copy 2 in original printed wrappers.
American Antiquarian Society Copy 1 vol. 9-10 bound in reverse order.
- Rogers, Orrin, publisher.
Snowden, William W., publisher.
Stephens, Ann S. (Ann Sophia), 1810-1886, editor.
Jordan & Co., publisher.
Otis, Broaders & Co., publisher.
Weeks, Jordan & Company, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|