The London lancet; [electronic resource] : a journal of British and foreign medical and chemical science, crticism, literature and news. / edited by Thomas Wakley, surgeon, and Henry Bennet, M.D.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- London lancet (New York, N.Y.)
- Other Title:
- New-York, N.Y. : : Burgess, Stringer & Co., 222 Broadway., 1845-
1 online resource
New series Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1845)-
- Lancet (London, England : 1842)
- Medicine -- Periodicals.
- Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Binders' tickets (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Stained leather (Binding)
Leather bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Printer: Thomas Walsh <1845>.
Publisher: Stringer & Townsend, 1848-<1852>.
Editors: 1845-1862, Thomas Wakley; 1845-1869, J.H. Bennet; 1854-1869, T. Wakley, Jr.; 1869-1889, J.G. Wakley.
Title from volume title page.
Subtitle varies slightly.
Each year contains Vol. 1 and vol. 2.
Each issue for 1845 has two dates--the original London date and the new York reprint date.
Issued wit this is: A collection of papers on the subjects of medicine, surgery, and the collateral sciences.
Reprint of the original issued monthly in London.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society PR copy has binder's ticket of Turner Hamilton, Franklin Institute, Philadelphia.
- Wakley, J. G., editor.
Hamilton, Turner, binder.
Walsh, Thomas, printer.
Wakley, Thomas, Jr., editor.
Wakley, Thomas, editor.
Bennet, Henry, editor.
Bennet, James Henry, 1816-1891, editor.
Stringer & Townsend, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|