The gambler's mirror: [electronic resource] / by J.H. Green, the reformed gambler, author of "Green on gambling:" ; designed to expose the wiles practised by the gambling and sporting gentry, and intended to warn the community against the evil tendency of their desperate habits. ; Illustrated by appropriate engravings.
- Other Title:
- Gambler's mirror
- Boston [Mass.] : Published by Redding & Co. No. 8 State Street., 1845-
1 online resource : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1845)-
- Sports -- Periodicals.
Gambling -- Periodicals.
Magic -- Periodicals.
- Relief prints.
Color printing (Printing)
Board and card games periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Printer: White, Lewis and Potter.
Not recorded in ULS; not recorded in Amer. newspapers, 1821-1936.
Title from issue title page.
Cover printed in red and black ink.
- Green, J. H. (Jonathan Harrington), 1812- editor.
White, Lewis & Potter, printer.
Redding & Co., publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|