The New York teacher [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- New York teacher (Albany, N.Y. : 1852)
- Albany : Joel Munsell, 1853-
1 online resource (16 v.) : plates, ports.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1852)-v. 8 (Sept. 1859); v. 9, no. 1 (Oct. 1859)-v. 16 (Sept. 1867) = new ser., v. 1, no. 1-v. 8, no. 12.
- Continued By:
- American educational monthly
- Education -- Periodicals.
- Education periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Publisher varies: J. Cruikshank.
Resident editors: 1852-54, T. W. Valentine.--1856, Alexander Wilder.--1857-67, James Cruikshank.
Title from cover.
"A monthly periodical, devoted to the cause of general education, but designed particularly as the organ of the Teachers' Association of the State of New York" (varies).
Under the direction of the New York State Teachers' Association.
- Cruikshank, J. (James)
Wilder, Alexander, 1823-1908.
Valentine, T. W. (Thomas Weston), 1818-1879.
New York State Teachers Association.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|