New church magazine for children [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- [Boston : Otis Clapp,
1 online resource : illustrations
-v. 20, no. 6 (June 1862).
Began in 1843. Ceased in 1863. Cf. ULS.
- Continued By:
- Children's New-church magazine
- New Jerusalem Church -- Periodicals.
- Juvenile literature -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Published for the General Convention: by Otis Clapp, <1857>; by George Phinney, <1859-1861>; by William Carter and Brother, 1862.
Publication suspended from July 1844-Dec. 1845.
Published under the direction of the General Convention of the New Church.
Description based on: v. 6, no. 3 (Mar. 1848); title from caption.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|