Arthur's ladies magazine of elegant literature and the fine arts. [electronic resource] / Edited by T.S. Arthur.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Authors [sic] magazine
Arthur's ladies magazine
- Philadelphia [Pa.]: : E. Ferrett and Co.,
1 online resource : illustrations
Began in 1844; ceased in 1845. Cf. ULS.
- Miss Leslie's magazine; or, The home book of literature, fashion and domestic economy
- Continued By:
- Arthur's magazine of elegant literature and art
- Fashion -- Periodicals.
- Quarter bindings (Binding)
Color printing (Printing)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Grained cloth (Binding) -- 1845.
Ornate types (Type evidence)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Title from volume title page.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society Copy 2 printed wrappers only.
- Arthur, T. S. (Timothy Shay), 1809-1885, editor.
E. Ferrett & Co., publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|