Godey's lady's book [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Godey's lady's book and magazine 1854-1858
Godey's magazine and lady's book 1844-1848
Godey's lady's book and ladies' American magazine 1840-1843
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Louis A. Godey, 1840-1858.
1 online resource (38 v.) : illustrations
Vol. 20, no. 1 (Jan. 1840)-v. 57 (1858).
- Lady's book (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1839)
- Continued By:
- Godey's lady's book and magazine
- Local subjects:
- Women in the printing and publishing trades. (search)
- Grained cloth (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Embossed cloth (Binding)
Pre-ornamented cloth (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Leather bindings (Binding)
Centerpieces (Designs) (Binding)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Personalized bindings (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Editors: Sarah J. Hale, 1840-1858; Lydia Sigourney, 1840-1842; Louis A. Godey, 1840-1858; Morton M'Michael, 1842-1846.
Title from caption.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society Bindings Coll. copy (v. 24, 1842) has gold tooled red morocco binding with owner's name, Ann Congdon, on the front cover. The bequest of Michael Papantonio, 1978.
American Antiquarian Society Bindings Coll.B copy (v. 23-24, 1841-1842) has gold tooled binding with owner's name, Amy B. Valentine, on the front cover. The bequest of Michael Papantonio, 1978.
American Antiquarian Society Copy PR Copy 3 in embossed cloth half binding. The gift of Patricia Otto, 2010.
American Antiquarian Society PR Copy 1 originals fragile, and not for readers' use. Please use the microfilm.
American Antiquarian Society PR Copy 2 in original printed wrappers.
- Otto, Patricia, donor.
Otto, Calvin P., 1930-2009, former owner.
Valentine, Amy B., former owner.
Papantonio, Michael, donor.
Congdon, Ann, former owner.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|