The Great crisis. Eighteen hundred forty-three [electronic resource].
- [Boston, Mass. : s.n.], 1842-
1 online resource
Vol. 1, no. 1. (1842)-
- Adventists -- Periodicals.
Second Advent -- Periodicals.
Millerite movement -- Controversial literature.
- Religious periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Published from the same office: Signs of the times, and expositor of prophecy.
Front pages of July 4, 1842 And Aug. 4, 1842, reprinted in Signs of the times and expositor of prophecy, Aug. 31 and Sept. 7, 1842.
Two different issues of Vol. 1, no. 2 noted, printed from different settings of type. One has a border on all four sides of a narrow rule within a wide rule, and double rules separating columns. The other has the border at the top only, with single rules separating columns.
"The design of this paper is to illustrate the prophecies which relate to the second coming of Christ in the year 1843. The sentiments of those who reject the time and the manner of the advent in 1843, are also freely given in this paper, so that both sides of the question are given."
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society has a copy of each issue.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|