The Ploughshare [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Ploughshare (Washington, D.C. : 1853)
- Other Title:
- Plowshare, and the American reporter, together with the Cosmopolitan, 1852 and 1853
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n., 1853]
1 online resource
- Shorthand -- Periodicals.
Spelling reform -- Periodicals.
- Blind stamped cloth (Binding)
Gold stamped cloth (Binding)
Grained cloth (Binding) -- 1853.
Phonetic and shorthand periodicals.
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding) -- 1853.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Texts written in phonetic alphabet in Columbian type.
Collective title page: Plowshare, and the American reporter, together with the Cosmopolitan, 1852 and 1853. By Henry M. Parkhurst. Washington, D.C. 1853.
Title from caption.
Issued with: The American reporter (Washington, D.C. : 1853) and the Cosmopolitan (Washington, D.C. : 1853).
Reissue of the original, published 1850-1853 and originally issued with the American reporter (Washington, D.C. : 1852) and the Cosmopolitan (Washington, D.C.).
- Parkhurst, Henry M. (Henry Martyn), 1825-1908, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|