The eclaireur [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Eclaireur (Hyde Park, N.Y.)
- Hyde Park, N.Y. : [s.n.],1853-
1 online resource
Ceased in Dec. 1857. Cf. NUC.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1, 1853)-
- Military art and science -- Periodicals.
New York (State) -- Militia.
- Military periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Hyde Park.
United States New York Tivoli.
- Subtitle: Vol. 1, "Devoted to the Army and Militia of the United States"; Vol. 2, "Devoted to the interests of the military forces of the state of New York and the official military circular of the 9th Brigade, N.Y.S.M.F."
Editor: Augustus T. Cowman, 1853-1854; J. Watts de Peyster, 1854-<1855>.
Printers: Platt & Schram, 1854-1855.
Title from caption.
Place of publication: Tivoli, N.Y., 1854-<1856>.
Vol. 3 includes separately paged supplement.
- New York (State). Militia. Brigade, 9th.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|