Salem Village gazette [electronic resource].
- Danvers, (Mass.) : (Printed by C.D. Howard & Co.), 1869.
1 online resource
Daily during the fair.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 8 and 9, 1869).
- First Church (Danvers, Mass.) -- Periodicals.
Bazaars (Charities) -- Massachusetts -- Danvers -- Periodicals.
Fairs -- Massachusetts -- Danvers -- Periodicals.
- Fair and exhibition periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Danvers.
- Not recorded in ULS; not recorded in Amer. newspapers, 1821-1936.
Editors: Augustus Mudge and Geo. Tapley.
"Published at the fair in the First Church, in Danvers."
Title from masthead.
- Tapley, George, editor.
Mudge, Augustus, editor.
C.D. Howard & Co., printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|