Demorest's illustrated monthly magazine [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Demorest's monthly magazine
Demorests's illustrated monthly and Mme. Demorest's mirror of fashions
- [New York, N.Y. : W. Jennings Demorest], 1876-
1 online resource : illustrations, music
- Demorest's monthly magazine (New York, N.Y. : 1874)
- Fashion -- Periodicals.
Dressmaking -- Periodicals.
Needlework -- Periodicals.
- Local subjects:
- Women in the printing and publishing trades. (search)
- Half bindings (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Grained cloth (Binding)
Personalized bindings (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding)
Ornate types (Type evidence)
Needlework and handicraft periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Includes tissue patterns.
Title from volume title page.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society b-w copy bound with: Demorests's illustrated monthly and Mme. Demorest's mirror of fashions. Plates hand-colored.
American Antiquarian Society PR F copy some plates hand colored.
- Bishop, Ellen Esther, former owner.
Demorest, William Jennings, 1822-1895, publisher.
Demorest, William Jennings, 1822-1895, editor.
Demorest, Mme. (Ellen Louise Curtis), 1824-1898, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|