The body size and health debate [electronic resource] / Christine L.B. Selby.
- Santa Barbara, California : Greenwood, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC 
- Health and medical issues today.
Health and medical issues today
1 online resource (xiii, 208 pages)
- Body weight.
- Medical subjects:
- Body Weight.
Obesity -- complications.
Obesity -- psychology.
Body Image -- psychology.
- The changing shape of the ideal body throughout modern history
Health and body mass index (BMI)
Rates of obesity and targeted prevention efforts
Consequences of how overweight and obese are treated and viewed by society
Health at every size
Body image and happiness : should we be focused on body shape and size?
Can overweight or obese bodies really be healthy?
Is personal choice a relevant argument for body size?
Applications of HAES.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on November 15, 2017).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis B. Flexner Medical Book Fund.
- ProQuest ebook central
Louis B. Flexner Medical Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Selby, Christine L. B., author. Body size and health debate
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|