Armenia's future, relations with Turkey, and the Karabagh Conflict / Levon Ter-Petrossian ; edited by Arman Grigoryan.
- Cham, Switzerland : Palgrave Macmillan, 
viii, 174 pages ; 22 cm
- Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict (1988-1994)
Armenia -- Foreign relations -- Turkey.
Turkey -- Foreign relations -- Armenia.
Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict, 1988-1994.
Armenia -- History.
- Chapter 1: Foreword: The struggle to change the logic of Armenia's history
Chapter 2: The early challenges to the traditional narrative, 1989- 1991
Chapter 3: Armenian-Turkish relations after independence and the continued struggle with the traditional narrative
Chapter 4: The Karabagh Conflict and the future of Armenian statehood
Chapter 5. Views on the Karabagh Conflict and the Armenian Turkish relations following the return to politics
Chapter 6: The Politics and geopolitics of the process of normalization of Armenian-Turkish relations
Chapter 7. Peace with neighbors has no good alternatives.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 169-170) and index.
- Grigoryan, Arman, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|