Twin Peaks : a limited event series / Showtime presents ; a Rancho Rosa Partnership production ; created and written by Mark Frost and David Lynch ; directed by David Lynch.
- Hollywood, California : Showtime Entertainment,  , ©2017
8 videodiscs (approximately 1030 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Washington (State) -- Drama.
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Drama.
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
City and town life -- Drama.
Government investigators -- Drama.
Murder -- Drama.
Small cities -- Drama.
City and town life.
- Childrens subjects:
- City and town life -- Washington (State) -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Detective and mystery television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- English dialogue with optional English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
video file DVD video region 1
- Picks up 25 years after the inhabitants of a quaint northwestern town are stunned when their homecoming queen is murdered.
- Disc 1. Part 1: My log has a message for you
Part 2: The stars turn and a time presents itself
Parts 1 & 2 combined feature-length presentation.
Disc 2. Part 3: Call for help
Part 4: ...brings back some memories
Parts 3 & 4 combined feature-length presentation.
Disc 3. Part 5: Case files
Part 6: Don't die
Part 7: There's a body all right.
Disc 4. Part 8: Gotta light
Part 9: This is the chair
Part 10: Laura is the one.
Disc 5. Part 11: There's fire where you are going
Part 12: Let's rock
Part 13: What story is that, Charlie?
Disc 6. Part 14: We are like the dreamer
Part 15: There's some fear in letting go
Part 16: No knock, no doorbell.
Disc 7. Part 17: The past dictates the future
Part 18: What is your name?
Disc 8. Special features.
- Kyle Maclachlan, Michael Horse, Richard Beymer, David Lynch, Sheryl Lee, Chrysta Bell, Miguel Ferrer, Robert Forster, Kimmy Robertson, Naomi Watts, Laura Dern, Pierce Gagnon, Harry Goaz, Al Strobel, Mädchen Amick, Dana Ashbrook, Jim Belushi, Richard Beymer, David Patrick Kelly, Robert Knepper, Russ Tamblyn, Amy Shiels, Catherine E. Coulson, Peggy Lipton, Harry Dean Stanton, Matthew Lillard.
- Music composed by Angelo Badalamenti ; edited by Duwayne Dunham ; production designer, Ruth de Jong ; director of photography, Peter Deming.
- Originally broadcast on television in 2017.
Title from disc surface.
Special features: Series promos; Phenomenon; Comic Con Twin Peaks panel; Rancho Roso logos; Behind-the-scenes photo gallery; Impressions: a journey behind the scenes of Twin Peaks.
- Horse, Michael, actor.
Lee, Sheryl, actor.
Chrysta Bell, actor.
Ferrer, Miguel, 1954-2017, actor.
MacLachlan, Kyle, 1959- actor.
Beymer, Richard, 1939- actor.
Forster, Robert, 1942- actor.
Robertson, Kimmy, 1954- actor.
Watts, Naomi, 1968- actor.
Dern, Laura, actor.
Gagnon, Pierce, actor.
Goaz, Harry, actor.
Amick, Mädchen, actor.
Ashbrook, Dana, 1967- actor.
Belushi, James, 1954- actor.
Kelly, David Patrick, actor.
Knepper, Robert, 1959- actor.
Tamblyn, Russ, actor.
Shiels, Amy, actor.
Coulson, Catherine, 1943-2015, actor.
Lipton, Peggy, 1947- actor.
Stanton, Harry Dean, 1926-2017, actor.
Lillard, Matthew, 1970- actor.
Lynch, David, 1946- creator, screenwriter, television director, actor.
Frost, Mark, 1953- creator, screenwriter.
Badalamenti, Angelo, composer.
Dunham, Duwayne, editor of moving image work.
Deming, Peter, director of photography.
Rancho Rosa Partnership, production company.
Showtime Pictures, production company.
Showtime Entertainment, publisher.
CBS DVD (Firm), film distributor.
- Publisher Number:
- 032429296320 53.99
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|