Counter-insurgency in Nigeria : the military and operations against Boko Haram, 2011-2017 / Akali Omeni.
- Other Title:
- Nigeria, the military and operations against Boko Haram, 2011-2017
- London, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2018.
- Studies in insurgency, counterinsurgency and national security.
Studies in insurgency, counterinsurgency and national security
xviii, 281 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Boko Haram.
Nigeria. Nigerian Army.
Counterinsurgency -- Nigeria -- History -- 21st century.
Nigeria -- History, Military -- 21st century.
- Part I. Counter-insurgency and the Nigerian military institution. Organizational culture and historical experience of the military in Nigeria ; Formalized CT-COIN development since the post-civil war period ; Insurgency-COIN military doctrine in Nigeria: theory and practice
Part II. Counter-insurgency plans and operations against Boko Haram. Joint Task Force Operation Restore Order (JTF ORO), June 2011-August 2013 ; North-east COIN plans and operations, 2013-2014 ; North-east and Chad Basin sub-regional COIN effort, 2014-2017.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|