The accomplisht cook, or, The art and mystery of cookery : wherein the whole art is revealed in a more easie and perfect method then hath been publisht in any language ... together with the lively illustrations of such necessary figures as are referred to practice / approved by the fifty years experience and industry of Robert May, in his attendence on several persons of honour.
- Other Title:
- Accomplisht cook
Art and mystery of cookery
- London : Printed by R.W. for Nath. Brooke ..., 1660.
, 80, I-XVI, 81-447,  p., 1 leaf of plates : ill. (engravings) ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Cooking, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Early works.
- Signatures: A⁸( -A1) B-2H⁸.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
RBC copy acquired in 2017 from Dean Byass Manuscripts and Rare Books.
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) M1391
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|