Sheriff's sale. : By virtue of a writ of a Writ of Levari Facias, to me directed, will be exposed to public sale or vendue, on Monday evening, November 5, 1860, at 4 o'clock, at Sansom Street Hall. All that certain three-story brick messuage or tenement and lot or piece of ground, situate on the north side of Walnut street, at the distance of 49 feet westward from Delaware Tenth street, in the City of Philadelphia, ... Seized and taken in execution as the property of Peter S. Duval, / and to be sold by Wm. H. Kern, Sheriff. Philadelphia, Sheriff's Office, October 23, 1860. (D.C. 872. S. 1860.).
- Philadelphia : King & Baird, Printers, 607 Sansom Street, 1860.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 44 x 30 cm.
- Real property auctions -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Auctions -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Executions (Law) -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Judicial sales -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Real property -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Duval, Peter S., 1804 or 1805-1886.
Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Broadsides -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- 19th century.
Advertisements -- Auctions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has ms. note which reads "Duval's Estate see Spencer" on verso, and another ms. note on recto.
RBC copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2017 from Peter L. Masi - books.
- Penn Chronology:
- Kern, William H., sheriff.
King & Baird.
Sansom Street Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|