The Tomb of Meryneith at Saqqara / Maarten J. Raven and ReneÌ van Walsem ; with contributions by Willem F.M. Beex, Amanda Dunsmore and Ladislava HoraÌcÌkova ; plans by Willem F.M. Beex ; drawings by Dorothea Schulz ; and photographs by Peter Jan Bomhof and Anneke J. de Kemp.
- Turnhout, Belgium : Brepols Publishers,  , Â©2014
- Papers on archaeology of the Leiden Museum of Antiquities; 10.
Papers on archaeology of the Leiden Museum of Antiquities. Egyptology.
Palma Egyptology papers on archaeology of the Leiden Museum of Antiquities ; 10
348 pages : illustrations (some color), plans ; 28 cm.
- Meryneith -- Tomb.
Tombs -- Egypt -- SÌ£aqqaÌrah.
SÌ£aqqaÌrah (Egypt) -- Antiquities.
Excavations (Archaeology) -- Egypt -- SÌ£aqqaÌrah.
- "The present report includes a full description of ... wall scenes, as well as chapters on the career of the tomb-owner, on the double statue of Meryneith and his wife found in one of the west chapels, and on the objects, pottery, and skeletal material found in the course of the excavations."--Back cover.
- The site and its history
The family and career of Meryneith and Hatiay
The reliefs, paintings, and inscriptions
The double statue of Meryre and Anuy
Human skeletal remains
'Pragmatics' of the new kingdom Necropolis.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 13-22) and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Walsem, ReneÌ van, author.
Beex, Willem F. M., author.
Dunsmore, Amanda, author.
HoraÌcÌkova, Ladislava, author.
Schulz, Dorothea, illustrator.
Bomhof, P. J., photographer.
Kemp, Anneke de, photographer.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- 9782503548760 (pbk. : alk. paper)
2503548768 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|